Dragoon Trail Chapter of the Izaak Walton League of America, Ankeny IA
IKES Agenda -- Full board
- 25-Sep-2011 1900-2045 at the Ankeny Ikes Facility near Elkhart
- Each 4th Mon of the month (Mondays -> 22 - 28 of the month).
Member/Board Interaction 6:30 - 7:00
- One on one interaction with some board members. If you can come a few minutes early, please participate.
- Please review the Calendar. Provide feedback via email or prior to the board meeting.
Call to Order (7:00 PM)
- 7:00 PM
- Kevin H, Eagle Scout Project, Duck Houses Completion Report, Project Overview, Maintenance Going Forward
Reports (Please keep reports to 5 minutes or less)
- Office Reports
- Secretary's - Mike
- Treasurer's - Curtis
- Membership - Wendy
- Committee Reports
- PR/Marketing - Scott
- Trap - Mike/Larry/Doyle
- Range - Roger/Larry
- Facilities - Randy
- Shooting Sports - Scott
- Youth Outdoor Sports - Randy/Ray - The PROMATIC trap machine was delivered on Tuesday and placed in trap house No. 4. There was no charge to us at delivery time. Larry Kubik and I got some help from a couple of shooters on site to give us a hand at getting the machine to trap house No. 4. Ray
- Women's - Char
- Fund Raising/Events -
- Trap Machines - Larry
- Rentals - Set new rates for 2012 - Non commercial, propose $50/hr with range open, $95/hr with range closed. Both with a 4 hour minimum - Troy.
- Expansion status
- County, approval of the plan - Troy.
- Review plan. Contingencies. Time Line and how it fits with the Ikes calendar. General update, etc. - Brian, Scott, Curtis, Chance.
- Financial, review final paperwork. Motion to instruct the three signers to sign. - Brian
- Bid, review final bid. Motion to accept the bid. - Brian
- Other -
- Facilities committee ability to purchase facility >maintenance< supplies, lumber, light bulbs, and the like - Troy
- Request to purchase battery powered tools - Troy
- Club cell phone - Troy
- Process renewals on-line 3% fee - Troy